Ambulance Victoria (AV) is a recognised world leader in pre-hospital emergency care and currently run two recruitment processes per year in July and December/January for full time Advanced Life Support (ALS) Qualified Ambulance Paramedics to join our innovative and professional team.
Becoming a member of the Ambulance Victoria team, you’ll enjoy a professional working environment that recognises the importance of a work/life balance. Our team is focused on cultural change to support continuous improvement, with exciting times ahead for us, aiming to provide even greater targeted pre-hospital care to all Victorians. You will also enjoy benefits such as salary packaging, defined benefits superannuation and supported career growth.
We’re looking for suitably ALS Qualified Paramedics who can demonstrate;
- Clinical competence, which must be maintained and developed
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving and analysis
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Willingness to work with, mentor and train other paramedics and volunteers
- High level of safety awareness and compliance
- Other special skills of value to the role that can be demonstrated to the panel
With positions located throughout the state of Victoria and metropolitan Melbourne, we’re able to offer the lifestyle you’re after.